Friday, April 13, 2012

More Car Rolls.

This week I have been getting a bit of sewing done but not much finished as yet.  One of the projects I have managed to complete, is two more car rolls for a custom order.  I wasn't sure about the brightness of these fabrics but I'm really happy with them now they are all together.

Here they are all folded, ready to be packed up and sent to their new homes.

The inside with the roads and car pockets.  I did curse a few times stitching the white lines, but they do look quite effective.

The reverse side.  I told you it was bright!

Mr. J spotted these and fell in love with the fabric, looks like I might be making another trip to my local fabric shop to pick up some more of these bright prints.  Who knows, I may just have to get a few other things whilst I'm there;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment