Friday, August 5, 2011

Trying to Find My Sewjo!

OK so over the past month, I seem to have lost my sewjo.  There have been so many things happening here  that I haven't had time to do any sewing or even blog surfing for inspiration.  I'm doing my best to get back in the swing of things and what better way to do that than order some gorgeous fabrics, all paid for with a gift voucher I received for my birthday.

My postie knocked on my door a few days ago to deliver this.


All packaged up in two plastic sealed parcels.  I couldn't open them quick enough.


I have definite plans for 3 of these and the others I am going to look at for a while and decide what to make.


Now I just need to get the motivation to thread my machine and get some things happening.  I want to make an outfit for DD's first birthday in a couple of weeks so that might be the push I need to get back into it.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm maybe I don't need to give you any from my stash LOL

    ReplyDelete