Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Painting Lessons.

Over the past 5 weeks, I have been doing some painting lessons once a week for a couple of hours.  When I started, I never expected to end up with anything much but was looking forward to 2hrs each week to myself and my own thoughts. 

Fast forward 5 weeks and last night I came home with this......



OK, so I didn't draw the tiger, it was traced from one the teacher had in her collection but I did do all the painting myself.  I know it's not perfect but I'm pretty happy with it.  Considering I haven't done much art since high school, I think it turned out pretty good.  Unfortunately I won't be going back for more lessons for a little while as the time clashes with a few other things.  Hopefully further down the track I can go back and learn some more.

1 comment:

  1. That is Fricken awesome my little sister.
    The talent runs nicely in the family and I think it is time I took myself to do one of these courses for a refresher.

    ReplyDelete