Saturday, April 30, 2011

Why?

Well I have decided to add yet another craft to my already growing list of things I start and then never seem to find time to do.  I have been looking at some beautiful crochet and knitting online lately and decided I needed to give it a go.  So off to my local op shop I went and picked up all the following for less than $7.

I've been working on knitting up the grey to get my rhythm and whilst I know I have problems with tension, I think I'm getting the hang of it all.  I haven't tried anything fancy yet, just straight knitting so far.


To the trained eye, I'm sure this looks really rather messy but it's a start.  I'm pretty keen to make some little things for Mr. J and Miss E but have no idea where to start.  I think I need a few hours to browse the web and find all those great knitting sites.  I'd love to try crochet too but one new thing at a time I think.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to tell you, but I think you are turning into me PMSL. Mind you I cannot Knit to save myself yours looks a heap better than mine did. I ended up pulling it all out and starting to crochet, much easier.
    Looks pretty good if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete