Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's Happening in my Backyard?

Just an update on the progression of our deck.  Looks like it's going to be a fantastic 30th birthday present.

These got a bit of a workout, 

to create 21 of these.

What's a boy to do when there are holes in the backyard?

Site supervisor, Miss E and her latest pair of shoes.(Link to the pattern in previous posts of baby sets.)


Gutter and verandah start coming down.

Builders get to work on their bit.

This is noisy!

So far so good.  The rest is left for my DIY handy man.  I think I can call him that ;-)

This is going to be a lot bigger than I imagined but it's going to be great.  I can't wait until it's all finished.  My lovely husband now has his work cut out for him, laying the merbu decking.  All 500 metres!

No comments:

Post a Comment