Friday, April 22, 2011

More PJ's

Whipped up another pair of PJ's for Mr. J yesterday.  I was going to make a long sleeve raglan top to go with the pants but decided against it as he gets quite hot in bed and I think this would be overkill.  I decided to use one of the plain t's I bought a while ago on sale for a whole $1.80.  I made the pants in the size 2 this time rather than the size 4 I have used previously and they are a much better fit.  I did shorten them near the waist band slighty as I knew I was planning on adding ribbing to encase the elastic rather than folding the top over to create the elastic casing.  They are being worn tonight and the dinosaur applique is a huge hit.
I put the applique off centre for something different.  I quite like it here.
Close up of applique.  I was going to hand draw something but found this outline here.

Trying to get a nearly 3yr old to stand still is nearly impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment