Monday, March 21, 2011

A Parcel in the Post.

Look what arrived at my front door today!  Beautiful fabric from lucky kaeru fabric on etsy.  A whole 7 yards, can't wait to get it washed and start sewing. 
All bar the dinosaur is destined for nappy clutch bags.

Michael Miller Round About in Lavender and Aqua.
Robert Kaufman Night and Day 2 in Black White and Red and Night and Day 3 Retro Circles in Red.
Robert Kaufman Flower Child Floral Creamsicle and Metro Living Squares Circles in Pewter.
Michael Miller Dino Dudes in Brown.  Mr. J loves this and I can't wait to make it into something for him. 
What exactly I haven't decided.
 Two more online orders to arrive in the post in the next week or 2 I hope.  Good does come from selling a sewing machine on ebay :-)


2 comments:

  1. Nice :) I love it when the postman delivers those big envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all, especially the dinos. What are you going to make with that fabric? Susan

    ReplyDelete