Friday, March 11, 2011

I Have a New Header

Thanks to my wonderful sister in law who is also a very talented graphic designer, I have a brand new blog header and logo.  I love it to bits.

I initially asked another very talented graphic designer to come up with a logo for me but the poor thing really didn't have much to go by.  I gave him a terrible design brief with lots of 'this or that's' involved.  He came up with a great logo for me but it just wasn't quite what I wanted.  He did put lots of time into it though and it was a great design, as are all his creations (including his baby girls) but it just wasn't quite what I wanted.  Mr. L if you are reading this, thanks so much for all the time you put in for me.

I spoke to my sister in law about my plans and she came up with this logo (which I might add was nothing like I was discussing with her) and I LOVE it.  I wish I could do things like these clever graphic designers.

Now I have a logo, I might get some labels to put on all my sewing.  Or perhaps I'll just go and buy some more fabric, that sounds like fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new header, looks great. It isn't to crowded and as some headers can be.

    ReplyDelete