Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sew Frustrated!

Well, I'm trying to get these overalls finished for Miss E but my overlocker just doesn't want to co-operate at the moment.  I have a feeling it might have more to do with the user than the machine but it's frustrating when I want to complete something yesterday!  I really don't have much patience.

On a brighter note, my sewing machine service man said if I take both my overlocker and machine in he will have them ready for me tomorrow or the next day.  Perhaps I need to get my lovely husband into a new career.  A sewing machine repair man would come in very handy in my family, although it would probably end up like the plumbing around our house and mine machines would be the last to get done.  Hmmm, not such a good idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment