Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've Been Shopping!

My lovely husband came home early from work yesterday just so I could get to Spotlight and use my spend $100 get $40 off voucher.  This is what I came home with:

Interlock that was on sale for $4.20/mt, plus I got to use the voucher. 

Close up of my favourite girly interlock.

More interlock, not much boys stuff unfortunatley.  I think a trip to Melbourne might be on the cards for boys fabric.

The vehicle material is one I picked up from my local quilt shop, I wanted some brown to go with it but they didn't have any.  This cord is beautiful to so I decided on that for pants with the vehicles for highlights in the pockets.

Cotton for my stash.

More boys cotton for my stash.

Some girly cotton for my stash.
Looks like I've got a bit of washing to do now!  And some overalls to finish for my beautiful daughter whom I think might start crawling earlier than I would like.  Perhaps it's time to re-baby proof my house!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a fabric buying issue there LOL
    Will give mum the interlock/knit fabric I have that you can use for James. But you will have to wait till April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some similar fabrics to mine - I have the one with cars and trucks from the LQS and have used it to make a vest. The pirate one I'm using the fabric on the left but it has red instead of blue for the fabic swap. They didn't have any of the pirate fabric in my local SL which is a shame as it would have been perfect for what I'm making!!

    ReplyDelete