Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And so it begins.......

Well I have finally taken the plunge into blog land.  Perhaps I’m a little crazy! How long this will last for is anyone’s guess.  It could be a couple of days, weeks, months or maybe even years! 

I have been addicted to blogs for the last few months and love that I get so many great sewing and craft ideas from others that I would never have thought of myself.  I felt it was time for me to start documenting my sewing and craft efforts and some other bits and pieces in the hope others may find it inspiring.

This blog (Jamily Creations) is going to be mainly about my sewing, as I am planning on making a few things to sell at markets and the like.  (Although when I will eventually get enough stock made to sell is anyone’s guess, I seem to want to keep everything at the moment ;-)  I will add a few other bits along the way and hopefully link to other blogs I find interesting or useful.

Happy reading to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment